Social media as we all know is changing our world and the way it functions, the use of blogs allows anybody to have a voice and put their opinions out there for others. My goals for this blog are to develop it into a tool that I could possibly use in the future in my life and my career. I have seen people in my field use blogs as a type of portfolio of their work. I would like to update my blog on a regular basis and eventually turn it into a site that I can use to my benefit in my professional career.
I chose to add the search button by Google because it allows anyone who reads my blog and wants to find something on my blog or on someone else’s blog they just have to scroll to the bottom of the page. This affects the usability of my blog because it allows a more convenient way for people to search anywhere without having to leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment