Post #1
Brogan says that commenting on people’s blogs is something that is appreciated by the blogger. He tries to leave thoughtful comments for people and it can help them out to hear back about what they are writing about. It can influence the way a person continues to blog or put their content out there for their followers.
Post #2
The most interesting concept for me so far in this class is the use of blogs as a professional tool. Now since everyone has their lives centered around social media and the internet most of our stuff is too. Especially learning about how now people use blogs as a type of portfolio. It was a new idea I learned about and that I want to start trying to use my blog as a professional tool so in the future when I apply for internships or jobs I can send a link to my blog that contains my work.
The most boring concept for me was Wikis. I had heard about them just from other people but I never found them useful or interesting. I feel like the actual use of wiki’s are for a more professional setting because they are tools developed to enhance businesses.
Like I said previously I want to take my blog and use it as a portfolio of my work that I can later use in my career. It is also a lot simpler because all you have to do is send a link with what I’d be applying for and they have access to everything. I also want to use what we learned about Facebook and keeping the content professional because potential employers will look you up on Facebook and judge you off of what they see on your page.

No comments:
Post a Comment